READ THIS THEN REGISTERING BELOW
- Eye exams will be done by appointment only, we are NOT accepting walk-ins at this time. You may schedule online or call the location you wish to go to. Once you have a scheduled appointment fill out online patient registration.
- Please come alone to the visit. Only people who are necessary caregivers to the patient or the next patient will be allowed in with you.
- Arrive 10 minutes early and call us when you are in the parking lot. We will go over some of your information over the phone instead of in person.
- Upon arrival an associate will unlock the door for you, ask screening questions, take your temperature with a non-contact thermometer and you will be asked to sanitize your hands once in the office. No food or drink will be allowed and PLEASE WEAR YOUR MASK FOR THE VISIT!
- We have rearranged the office to be in compliance with the CDC guidelines for social distancing to allow everyone the space they need. You will be directed where to stand or sit while there to avoid running into others in the small hallways
- In order to make ourselves more available to our patients and see more people in need of eyecare you may be asked to wait in your car.
- In order to follow CDC guidelines more cleaning precautions are being used between each patient. Some disinfectants can take up to 10 min of surface to fully disinfect so this will be done before you go into the room.
- If you have questions or concerns please contact us Monday-Saturday from 11-6 or by the emails above.
- Contacts may be purchased online or email us at email@example.com for Oxmoor firstname.lastname@example.org for Jefferson Mall and email@example.com for Hamburg. We will do curbside service for anything that needs to be picked up but we will want to direct ship as much as possible. Please do not walk in to the store to place orders